This one of the most conveinent epoxies we use for Pump shoes , ufo or hull hook inserts (no carbon or glass overlay required ) any insert or fitting ,cooling line or trim tubes .
cure time is up 24hrs so plan ahead
Works with standard caulk gun just need to order mix tips or manually mix
Create strong bonds to all epoxies, polyester resins, metals and wood.
Two-part epoxy resin that does not sag, run, or shrink. With a thick formula, FlexPoxy can fill large cavities in a single application. When cured, it remains flexible, making it a good choice for keel joint repairs. FlexPoxy creates a superior bond to all epoxies, polyester resins, metals and wood and can be sanded, machined, cut, filed, planed, drilled, tapped, or nailed, making it good for filling, filleting, forming, fairing, and fastening. The low odor formula is resistant to chemicals and is safe to use above and below the waterline. FlexPoxy can be molded and shaped during application and is easily tinted with paints and stains. FlexPoxy can be overcoated by most paints.
- For use above or below the waterline
- Will not sag, run or shrink
- Can be molded, shaped, machined, sanded, drilled or tapped
- Bonds to most surfaces including fiberglass, wood, steel, aluminum and concrete
- Formulation: Two-part epoxy
- Recommended Usage: Filling, fairing and bonding applications
- Cure Time: Pot life: 20-25 min.; To set: 3 hrs.; To cure: 16 hrs. (@ 77°F)